Third Part of the Crimbo Sale (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All

Going to get rid of absolutely everything that I have that is surplus to requirements.

As usual, most of this kit will be in either very good, new or nearly new condition

Please pay attention to the notes at the bottom!

5.11 DRT brand new in box and wrapper £15

IMG_1002.jpg

EKA Swede 10 Rubber Kraton grips, 10cm Sandvik 12c7 hollow ground stainless blade, 10 yr gtee. a few hairline scratches at tip on one side where blade slipped while sharpening, otherwise pretty much as new £25 NOW £22

IMG_0990.jpg
IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Ultimate Survival Technologies Strike Force (used only a couple of times, perhaps 6/7 strikes) and new pack of wetfire tinder £22 NOW £19

IMG_0986.jpg

Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink 10 Litres Brand New £13 SOLD

IMG_0976.jpg

Generic Laser Sight with trigger switch pad Brand new with batteries but no mounts £10 NOW £7

IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg

Optimus Terra HE Cookset Brand New unopened in box. This is the lates version with the heat exchanger £40 NOW £35

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Barska Monocular brand new in box and pouch £9 SOLD

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

Miltec Poncho worn once but a couple of years old. I replaced the shoelace style tie up with a US Milspec paracord one with a cord lock £8 SOLD as new

IMG_0988.jpg

Steel Double tiffin tins VGC no dents £6.50 (mug for scale)

IMG_0970.jpg

Gerber Black Diesel Multitool. Boxed New £38 SPF

IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0717.jpg

Bahco Laplander used once with belt pouch £10 SOLD

IMG_0813-1.jpg

ALL PURCHASERS OF SHARPS/KNIVES MUST BE 18 OR OVER

HEADS UP

I will be away working for most of this week. Those of you who have bought from me previously already know that I have decent quality kit but I am not always able to guarantee when it will be dispatched due to the nature of my work. However...Mrs Sack has said that she will be able to post stuff on Thursday or Friday this week if I am away so it will arrive after Christmas most probably! I will be logging on at various times during the week so you can PM me to buy or ask any questions. As usual PMs will dictate who gets any item NOT POSTS IN THE THREAD. Paypal preferred and all prices include fees and P&P.

A lot more stuff to follow

Best wishes for Christmas to all of you

Large Sack

Last edited:

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
hey matey,

can I have:
Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink 10 Litres Brand New £13
Barska Monocular brand new in box and pouch £9

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE