Things Not to buy for christmas

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
1. Beard Baubles
s-l400.jpg

I thought it was some photoshopped joke but colour me horrified it's a real product.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Also can advise not to buy glitter bombs for any one.

Right on with that, glitter is evil. I used to be a lodger at a friends house and their nefarious children, it got everywhere. I'd be going off to work and catching sparkles off my toecap boots:emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles:. Not a good look.

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
looking at those sparkles I'm thinking any verjazzle or perjazzle kits might be best avoided, imagine your in bed and the little woman comes in, off come the cloths and her map of tazi is sparkling like eddy Cullen from twilight......

Last edited:

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Right on with that, glitter is evil. I used to be a lodger at a friends house and their nefarious children, it got everywhere. I'd be going off to work and catching sparkles off my toecap boots:emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles:. Not a good look.

It's also one of the major causes of micro plastics in the water system so given the current trends to save the oceans I suspect glitter will soon be banned along with the stuff in cosmetics.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Reactions: Nice65

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
looking at those sparkles I'm thinking any verjazzle or perjazzle kits might be best avoided, imagine your in bed and the little woman comes in, off come the cloths and her map of tazi is sparkling like eddy Cullen from twilight......

Google "glitter bombs"

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
You guys are so yesterday!

You can also buy a X-mas themed insert for your ear flesh tunnel.
I was going to ask what an ear flesh tunnel was but realised I really didn't want to know.

There was a time when I used to stop trimming my beard in October so I could rub Vaseline and talcum powder into it to play Father Christmas for the kids. I also used to wear a day sack back to front under the FC jacket as a false fat belly. Neither expedient is now necessary!

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Google "glitter bombs"
No need an ex bombed my bath on my birthday I was a little drunk before taking it and only noticed as I dryed off, I'm thinking what the hell? and said as much, needless to say she found it very funny even bringing on tears, and at the party I spent a lot of time explaining the joke and that I did not fancy myself as a less than hansom Edward Cullen :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE