Thermarest Prolite 4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
I have a Thermarest Prolite 4 which i want to swap for a hammock please. Since although i like sleeping on the floor shareing my bivi bag with slugs and beetles has lost it's appeal so thought i'd try the hammock malarky to see if it's any better.

26062012210.jpgTherma-rest 001.jpgTherma-rest 002.jpgTherma-rest 003.jpg

The info from Thermarest says:

The ProLite mattresses are tailor-made for anyone seeking three-season comfort with a priority on minimal weight, maximum compactness and, of course, quality. Now lighter and more compact than the previous ProLite 3 mattresses, weight is the only thing you'll find missing. You still get the reliable performance and comfort you need, after the kind of high-mileage, high-speed journeys where the ProLite mattress shines brightest.

•Travel Light: Innovative materials create a mattress thats 20% lighter than previous ProLite 3 mattresses.
•Save Space: Die-cut foam eliminates excess weight and rolls up ultra-compact.
•Rest Comfortably: Bottom grips and textured top surface hold the mattress in place while you sleep.
•R-Value: 2.2
•Dimensions: 51 x 183 x 2.5cm
•Pack size: 28 x 10cm

Weight

460g

Last edited:

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Hang on to it Ian,the Dd camping hammock has a zip that you can slip a thermarest into.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Hang on to it Ian,the Dd camping hammock has a zip that you can slip a thermarest into.

Its a spare since have a bigger thicker one i use plus also have the army roll matt that i will proabbaly use in the hammock if the inflatable one wont fit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE