For Sale Therm a Rest Luxury Lite Cot Bug Shelter XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Hey guys selling my bug shelter.

It's been sitting unused for a long time so it may as well go to someone who'll put it to good use.
Sold the cot ages ago, far to comfortable! :)

I've used this on several occasions as a standalone bug free zone, it's great for that under a tarp or just under the stars in fine weather. It's light, packs very small if you separate it from the poles and rigid/solid when erected. It's a great bit of kit if you want to get your head down quick when the midges are on the attack, either for the night or just a short break.
It's the XL so plenty long. Peg outs along the edge to keep it taught, I never needed them tbh.

It has a mesh bottom so it needs a ground sheet under it if the grounds wet/damp.

In perfect nik, no damage.

They're 90 quid new, so lets say say 40 quid + P&P (which won't be much)

DSC00229.jpg DSC00236.jpg

Last edited:

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
I know it's a bit posh guys! .... Tell you what swap out the aluminium poles and use some nice hazel. :)

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales

Hello,
Sorry for the late reply. I've only just got back on the internet after that storm. No mobile signal here in the Welsh mountains either!

Just checked my inbox and I can't see your PM. Please send again. ... Regards, stiks.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales

Hello again richy3333.
Ar, now I see why my confusion, not hard to confuse me!
I have 2 listed, the serenity bug net and this one.
Your PM title was "bug net" and I thought you were talking about the serenity not this therm a rest bug shelter.

In answer, yes I will if your still interested. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE