The Wrong Climate Problem?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Great egret

Apr 17, 2017
Netherlands
"A magnitude 7 is enough to cause famine in a large part of the world and reduce average temperatures by 1C (apparently)."

We can use a 1C temperature drop so that eruption is exactly what we need then :)

• Haha
Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Isn't there a piece of the Canary Islands (or somewhere) waiting to slue off and send a tsunami across the Atalantic, gather more and more depth, more and more destructive power, to finally hit the east coast of America causing DEATH to all?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
So just to clarify, should I purchase the rest of the British army modular sleeping system? Or will just the medium weight bag do the trick?

Also does anyone know a good filter I can put over our snorkels in the event of an eruption?
And Sun screen... you will most definitely need Sun screen..

Great egret

Apr 17, 2017
Netherlands
I know this will get blasted by some, but all these potential 'the end of the world' problems just reinforce my belief of live life every day as though it's your last. OK, I do go along with make as small a footprint as possible, but don't make your life a trudgery!
The end of mankind is not the end of the world, statistically we are about to be an anomaly, a plague at the end of its peak. The world will go on perfectly without mankind just as ice ages and the dinosaurs were once here. So I totally agree with you, live your life everyday as if it was your last.

Reactions: dwardo and Broch

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE