The woodland palace develops...

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
All joking aside John i'd give my little finger on my left hand to have to have regular access to somewhere like that to nurture my humanity in, if i am ever down that way i'd love to pay a visit, nice one.

A couple of years back i was in talks with a localish farmer who had a woodland he was having tresspass and damage isues with, he wanted a live in woodsman for to literally live wild in his wood and look after it like tarzan, i chickened out, big part of me wanted to give up my flat, sell all my accumulated life junk and slip off the grid into the woods for a few years, super shelter bushcraft village would have been perfect, I just wasn't confident enough in my skills at the time but the ego was ready to run off in a loin cloth and work it out the hard way

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
The camp also helps to protect the woodland.
Ever so gently, people are drawn or pushed in particular directions from one amenity to the next.
The majority won't leave their comfort zone.

I see that here at all levels of camp grounds.
They themselves get trampled but there are very few trails off into the understory of the forest.
Places like our old wild goose camp, there was no reason to wander off from the warmth of the fire.
Short days in October and frost on the tents at dawn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE