The perfect mulled wine..........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Just to note i have been making this years batch of the BR mulled wine mixture, most is in bottles, the (small) remainder is being tested as i write, and very nice it is too!

pysen78

Forager
Oct 10, 2013
Stockholm
Interesting! I've never tried mulled wine, despite having lived in the UK for a while. Must try this recipe!

Swedes drink copious amount of our equivalent, "Glögg", which I suppose will be very similar to the Danish version.
A common misconception here in Sweden is that you easily "cook off" the alcohol if you accidentally let it boil. Not true at all. In fact, most of the alcohol will still be there after a short boil, so don't drink while driving.
If you're after alcohol-free versions there are several on the swedish market, but not sure how readily available in the UK. Perhaps at Ikea, but do steer clear of the vile apple-glögg they have there.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I buy alcohol free red wine and add the blog or mulled wine syrup and its very popular with those who have to drive. The mulled wine syrup works really well with apple juice for younger people, and even for me!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE