The Outdoors Show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
Someone else told me it was a wate of time and money ... oh well, bought the tickets now! I must be able to glean something from it. If not, it'll be a day out in London.

Bush Matt

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
New Forest
I enjoyed it last year; mostly camping, climbing and adventure holidays in the outdoors area. Sunseekers are good to look at though!

Mang

Settler
The NEC one was cancelled when the other shows on at the same time pulled out. I went to the last Excel one and think the Bushcraft & Survival Skills magazine stand just about made it worth it what with the demos and all that. Part from a few exceptions there wasn't much bushcrafty stuff and quite why Crabbies and Yakult had a store there is a puzzle!

That said, Jason Ingamells said that Woodland Ways (who usually form part of the mag's stand anyway) have been asked so hopefully they'll be there. I think it's worth going at least once to see it but I wouldn't go unless the mag had a stand there again. If you are driving, it cost £15 to park last year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE