The Northstar has landed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nipper

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hi Folks

Mine arrived this morning. It looks absolutely beautiful!

I am just about to go home from work, I have started feeling a little unwell. I reckon if I can get out into my local woods for some fresh air I will start to feel much better.

Cheers
Nick

PS: I have just had a nasty thought. I hope member don't think I'm faking an illness just to try out with my new knife!!!

nipper

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 18, 2004
Wiltshire
outdoorgirl said:
Picture! Picture!

:biggthump

I would ODG if I knew how,(i'm not much of a techie!). I have saved a couple of images to the computer.

How do I post them on the forum? Help!!!

Nick

ANDGRIN

Jun 4, 2004
Bristol
Hooray mine arrived this AM, Northstar with green linen micarta handle and mosaic pins, excellent quality and razor sharp. I have a few pieces of wind felled willow that need carving so I think I'll get stuck in.
Cheers andgrin :biggthump

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
nipper said:
I would ODG if I knew how,(i'm not much of a techie!). I have saved a couple of images to the computer.

How do I post them on the forum? Help!!!

Nick

go to the home page and click on the gallery.. then click on "upload pictures" in the top right corner.. and follow instructions from there!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE