the great big Ropeman Sale: Folders

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
As I’ve decided that I can’t live without a Kifaru rucksack, a few things are going up for sale. As there are so many, I’ve split the ads into sections, this is for folders, look elsewhere for torches, fixed blades and rucksacks.

foldersale.jpg

Spyderco UK Penknife SOLD numbered collector club model (116) You know what it is and if you haven’t got one, you need to get one. The only knife designed specifically for the UKs carry laws. Mint in box.

Spyderco Centofante II. SOLD ATS 34, G10 scales. Numbered 632 Very good used condition. A gorgeous gents folder and long discontinued.

Spyderco Delica SOLD. Carbon fibre sprint run left handed model numbered 248, very scarce and beginning to fetch silly money in the states. Mint in Box.

Spyderco Salsa SOLD blue aluminium scales. A little rubbing where the clip used to be set up for LH carry, now set for RH. Very good condition, boxed.

CRKT Sampsons KISS SOLD some sharpening marks on the back side of the blade. Boxed.

Sog Flash II SOLD. A startling assisted folder, very high quality part serrated, camouflaged blade. Mint in box. Half of the sale of this knife goes to PDSA.

All prices include postage and packing (Recorded for cheaper items, RMSD for expensive ones)

Email or PM for any further info. Thanks very much for looking.

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
Just here and British Blades, It's been a rather hectic couple of hours to be sure :D

Suffice to say, my solid gold Kifaru rucksack is well and truly ordered.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE