*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Andy
yes please to antler pm sent
on offer a pair of victorinox penknifes used but good condition usual rules regards sharps over 18 only

5573304037_3585bf51a0.jpg

Last edited:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'll post my gift tonight when I get home - sorry to disrupt the flow that has been so swift this morning though, is funny how it stalls for a bit then runs away quicker than you can hit refresh :lmao:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Next on offer is a black folding washbag, that opens to hang from the attached hook. It would make a great kitchen condiment case too. I'll also throw in a few other miscellaneous odds that should come in useful ;)

I'll try to take a pic in a mo but as it is all black I'm not sure how well it will come out without natural light...... if (as I suspect) it isn't clear I'll try to take one tomorrow.

liquidusblue

Mar 29, 2011
Herts
If ph is not interested i'd like it.

will offer a fozzils solo pack (cup/plate/bowl/spoom) - don't laugh, if you have kids they might like it and a lovingly crafted popcan stove.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE