*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Yes please to that, for exactly the purpose you suggest. I will message you my address a little later and offer something else this evening.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I offer a sheet titanium windshield, 5 inches high and 19 inches circumference in use, and a weightless roll 5 inches long and round as a broom handle. Plus 2 shackle/carabiners which go on 25mm straps, don't need to sew or even have an open end to thread them, very handy things.

Reactions: crosslandkelly

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I offer a sheet titanium windshield, 5 inches high and 19 inches circumference in use, and a weightless roll 5 inches long and round as a broom handle. Plus 2 shackle/carabiners which go on 25mm straps, don't need to sew or even have an open end to thread them, very handy things.
The goods arrived just now Mac, just the job, thanks.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK, so no takers for the brand new chain :)

How about this. It's a Jeep badged multi-tool. Not exactly Leatherman quality, but a useful tool to leave in the glove box perhaps. Brand new, never been used. I can no longer remember where I got it from!

Pliers, adjustable spanner, 3 driver bits, and a non-locking blade

View attachment 85944

View attachment 85945

View attachment 85946
Received today with thanks, better than what it replaces; but the design of this is not at all bad.

Reactions: Robbi and Broch

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE