*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
hi folks,

sorry for dropping off, had to under go an emergency medical procedure and only getting back on my feet now.

no takers for the bundle, so instead offering up an Opinel carbon no. 12 brand new and unused. bought it a while back and decided the blade was too long for my liking. also tossing in 4 green 12-hr glowsticks.

given I'm offering a blade I would ask for proof of age (18+) from any taker. hope that's ok.

ATB
Stephen

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
hi folks,

sorry for dropping off, had to under go an emergency medical procedure and only getting back on my feet now.

no takers for the bundle, so instead offering up an Opinel carbon no. 12 brand new and unused. bought it a while back and decided the blade was too long for my liking. also tossing in 4 green 12-hr glowsticks.

given I'm offering a blade I would ask for proof of age (18+) from any taker. hope that's ok.

ATB
Stephen
Hope everything is well. Heal well and true.

Reactions: Pattree and Robbi

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Thanks Guys.

took a wallop to the face from a service user in work and cracked a front crown and root, so had to get a bone graft and start an dental implant process.
have been living off soup for the past week ,so very jealous of anyone who can currently eat a steak or burger! ;)

ATB
Stephen

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
hi folks,

ATB
Stephen

Hope you continue to recover well.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
IMG_6037.jpeg

IMG_6032.jpegIMG_6033.jpegIMG_6036.jpegIMG_6034.jpeg

Looking forward to the #12. Thanks Barlfore.

So:
I’m offering a Snugpak Bivvi bag. ( I said I would.)
Never used as I can’t fit me and a fag paper into it.

I’ve had it some years but it’s only been out of its bag about four times. XXL Me and the Snugpack Chysalis 5 sleeping bag just don’t fit.
The seam seal looks to be perfect and a quick test with a hose suggested it is still good and waterproof.

Note - it is not the SF.

Last edited:

Rabid

Nomad
Dec 15, 2014
Sleaford Lincolnshire
View attachment 85152

View attachment 85153View attachment 85154View attachment 85155View attachment 85156

Looking forward to the #12. Thanks Barlfore.

So:
I’m offering a Snugpak Bivvi bag. ( I said I would.)
Never used as I can’t fit me and a fag paper into it.

I’ve had it some years but it’s only been out of its bag about four times. XXL Me and the Snugpack Chysalis 5 sleeping bag just don’t fit.
The seam seal looks to be perfect and a quick test with a hose suggested it is still good and waterproof.

Note - it is not the SF.
Yes please Pattree i'll message my address and start the rummaging for something to put on here.

Reactions: TeeDee

Rabid

Nomad
Dec 15, 2014
Sleaford Lincolnshire
Hi Pat arrived safely this morning. Thank You.

I have for everybodies perusal a catapult used but not abused and a SAK once again used but not abused. There will also be some other bits and pieces. I'm sure that you wont be disappointed.
First to PM with details wins must be over18.
I wont be able to post until next Tuesday.

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
Rabid has replied to me via PM, so my turn to gift something on.

I have a Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire watch sitting around not doing anything. It is well used but still in full working order, no scratches on the screen and just normal wear to the bevel.

It's this one: https://www.garmin.com/en-GB/p/552982

I bought it about 6 years ago. Great smart/fitness watch.

Comes with a new strap (as seen) and an aftermarket charger.

1706822069756.png
1706822078750.png
1706822089994.png

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE