*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
On offer, a selection of EDC/survival items including NATO fishing kit, peanut lighters, keyring capsules, multitools and more including waterproof box.
8c0ff57aae6e696cb84769be7ee00434.jpg

E

edwred

On offer, a selection of EDC/survival items including NATO fishing kit, peanut lighters, keyring capsules, multitools and more including waterproof box.
8c0ff57aae6e696cb84769be7ee00434.jpg
How much for the flies and how do you use the peanut lighters?

Sent from my Nokia 4.2 using Tapatalk

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
@edwred This is the gift thread. If you want what’s offered you just say yes please.

The issue is: It’s then your turn to offer something as a gift - that someone here wants. That isn’t always straight forward.

Giver pays postage - it’s a free gift.

I think this is a brilliant thread and I’m checking it at every post!!!!!

Reactions: Robbi and edwred
E

edwred

Yeah my bad, sorry I was just wondering what peanut lighters are?

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
Peanut lighters are little capsule lighters, more robust than a bic and fun to have.

This whole bundle is up for grabs and whoever takes it can offer something for free to the next person.

Reactions: Robbi
E

edwred

looks sick and I would do it without hesitation, but I will look thru my stuff for something to be gifted on

E

edwred

I don't know if I have something of sufficient value for bushcraft- this is sort of my first thing

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
OK so no one wants the radio.
After receiving my gift it on, It turns out I have a fair amount of the stuff already so I am offering up the mato fishing kit, couple of keyring capsules, the multi tools,
I will add an aluminium pan with folding handle and I'll chuck a few little bits in when I finish sorting through my kit bags.20231120_154513.jpg

Attachments

• 20231120_154450.jpg
    20231120_154450.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 12

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Come on peeps, on offer is the small radio or the assortment, with or without grill pan,
I'm sorting the shed and workshop tomorrow so if no takers I'll try and find something else, not looking good though
Ok, CbrDave

Still on offer? Ill take
Which one do you want Tengu?, Radio or the bundle?

Reactions: Ystranc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE