*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
OK, I've found two British army utility or water bottle pouches [can't remember which] pattern 90 [OD] which need a new home...

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Karrimor Snow 35L daypack in a hopefully desirable shade of green.
Grade A condition, snap buckles still tight, all zips intact and foam padding still bouncy fresh.
DSCN6793.JPG DSCN6794.JPG DSCN6796.JPG

Cargo raven has been sent North of the Wall to Dogoak

Last edited:

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
On offer from me is a Wild Country Pat Littlejohn climbing harness, sorry no pics at the mo. It's blue and in mint condition, used for one afternoon only at an event, probably only had 10 minutes use, if that, abseiling only so no falls. it's been stored properly, cool, dark and dry. Adjustable waist and leg loops.

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
On offer from me is a Wild Country Pat Littlejohn climbing harness, sorry no pics at the mo. It's blue and in mint condition, used for one afternoon only at an event, probably only had 10 minutes use, if that, abseiling only so no falls. it's been stored properly, cool, dark and dry. Adjustable waist and leg loops.

Due to having access difficulties, with my ex, to my belongings I'm struggling to come up with many alternatives!
The harness offer still stands or as an alternative I have a Victorinox Signature available, see https://www.victorinox.com/global/e...Knives/Small-Pocket-Knives/Signature/p/0.6225
Exactly the same, in red with its box, unused, the only difference is has corporate logos on. A handy little one, ideal for EDC.

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Ok folks sorry for the delay, my offering is a plce pouch with bottle and mug, had lots of use and I would probably give them all a scrub but there you go.
fe7f3b4eff60facfba2c0279a6456afe.jpg
54ae6aa5790f078265fd043b2e1f4d65.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE