*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
And I'll take the poncho please.

Thank God for that! I thought I'd broken the GIO again and would need to find a Land Rover complete with Baker tent and integral woodburner so as not to lose face. :p :D

Drop me a message with your address details and I'll get it away to you at the weekend. :)

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Thank God for that! I thought I'd broken the GIO again and would need to find a Land Rover complete with Baker tent and integral woodburner so as not to lose face. :p :D

Drop me a message with your address details and I'll get it away to you at the weekend. :)

I'll have the Landrover and Baker tent please - you can keep the woodburner :) (just in case, yes, I do know that was a joke :) )
Pleased this has got going; I'll try and sort some stuff I can put on over the next few weeks.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

:lmao:

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
OK, up for grabs a Knot Bug Bivvy, I'll post some pics up later, an ultralight small pack size, ideal under a tarp.

Doesn't look like I'll get chance for my own pics but this is very similar

LINK

Or if you Google it there a pics on the web

Last edited:
Reactions: beachlover

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
No takers, I'll dig something out :)
OK, a knife I took from this thread post 10886, thought I would use it but never have myself. It's an Alfa Benetti knife with Kydex sheath, by taking this knife you're stating that you're over 18 years of age, thanks for looking.

IMG_20181022_111931.jpg IMG_20181022_111921.jpg

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Tough crowd, if the knife or bivvy haven't gone by Sunday night I'll have to look deeper into the man cave ;)

Personally I wouldn't offer anything else as either of the two items you've offered are more than generous.

People shouldn't feel pressured into continually offering things just to appease a picky crowd

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thanks guys, I'll give it a while then, just didn't want to stall the thread :)

If people want the thread to move along they should be less picky. Failing that then they need to bite the bullet and take what's on offer to get the thread moving again. I've done that several times and I know other folks have as well.

As I said you've been more than generous and offered two good gifts within a short period of time so it's not you that's stalling the thread at all.

Last edited:

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Sorry guys and gals, my water pressure tank has just burst a seam (we're on a borehole) so it may be a couple of days before I cans sort anything. I've got to chase around tomorrow and try and get a new one :(
I'll be back as soon as I can!

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Right, pressure tank bought and fixed so back on track :)

As these are slightly odd/off the wall I thought I'd offer an option.

So either a Bismark Jr. Razor - I am told these are rare(ish) but I have no knowledge at all of these things and, as you can see on the photo, the scales are cracked at the pivot pin. It needs a little touching up; I've done nothing with it. Over 18s only obviously.

razor - 512- 25.jpg

Or... an A3 signed limited edition print on archive matt of my Green Man (sorry, it' s the only 'bushcrafty' drawing I've done really). You can have it in graphite grey (as per the original) or sepia browns (a bit warmer and more 'woody').

green man 512 - 25.jpg

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I'll have ago with the razor if I can please - I've been wanting to try out straight razoring, it might even get me to shave more often...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE