*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
On offer.....
First up .....one for dads n mams with bairns.....
Now this is a quality item. None of that reading em a story from a kindle business .....an interactive old school, good old book. This is a rare 1983 pop-up. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer .....oh hell yeah....share your memories with the kids as were modern day Huckleberry Finn 's ;)
qubamere.jpg

Oh yeah....
yqe4azug.jpg

Down at the graveyard.....can you feel the suspense?
e5u2ysyn.jpg

If nobdy (spelt correctly ;) say it don't read it lol) takes that I might offer as a pass around.

Or an antler camera bag, it will take an osprey bottle and a couple of bits n bobs or makes a good camera bag lol. Can be carried by hand, hip or shoulder.
ynu9e3ub.jpg

ehy5a3up.jpg

One for the racing snakes ....I admit....cheap but functional hipbelt that has not one.....wait for it....two! :D bottle pouches and two zipped sections woooo

7ejy4yja.jpg

An issue dpm yoke....that I can't work out how it attaches to anything? As it seems to work on straps and not buckles???
6a8e2yty.jpg

A quality glossy guide book for the curious ;)
2ysemy6u.jpg

y5aja9y5.jpg

Maybe.....
zu5una2e.jpg

5y2uhede.jpg

Two or three tears on the front cover...can you see them? A really good book to read and shelve. Plenty of tales an tips ;)

Well that's it for minute.....but I may up the ante if needed :D

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Here you go....
One of Lurch's kupilkas (or something like that. Think soup bowl type thing) and a legal EDC slip joint.
You'll need to be over 18 for the pair, so if you are only 10, then it's just the bowl ;)

1CBD68C2-AC0C-48B9-8A60-D827BC532DC3-150-00000060CB852C9E.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Yes please on the kuplika :)

And I'll offer up a 1980 reprint of

'The Collins Guide to Animal Tracks and Signs'

40027.jpg

It's an ex girls school library book so it's a little scruffy but still sound

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2012
uk
PS. Steady with the sad face....the gift you posted to me is still at the main sorting office in town ..insufficient postage. By the time I've paid fuel, an hour of time and outstanding postage, its not worth my effort :(:(:(:p

so sorry do you want me to send you something else with enough postage?

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
I forgot to mention! The Collins Guide to Animal Tracks and Signs is a fantastic book with tons of usefull tracking information! If i didnt own it already id snap it up! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE