*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
To keep this moving I'll take the antler, whatever shape or size it is, at Mr Spandit's leisure when he has less on his plate. So he can forget about GIO for the time being.

I'll offer 4 large Clingons, a Swiss+Tech gadget thingy and a keyring lantern.

PS under-18s don't get the Swiss+Tech thingy; I'll put something else in

Attachments

• gio2.jpg
    gio2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 25
  • gio1.jpg
    gio1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Reaps72

Forager
Jul 20, 2011
West Yorkshire
To keep this moving I'll take the antler, whatever shape or size it is, at Mr Spandit's leisure when he has less on his plate. So he can forget about GIO for the time being.

I'll offer 4 large Clingons, a Swiss+Tech gadget thingy and a keyring lantern.

PS under-18s don't get the Swiss+Tech thingy; I'll put something else in

I'd like to take your offer please, pm inbound! defo over 18!

I'll offer something when I've had a rummage around!

Reaps72

Forager
Jul 20, 2011
West Yorkshire
ok on offer

a simple cook system, myog meths burner (bake bean tin so very robust) & hexamine folding stove (no hexi sorry), fruitshoot bottle of meths, plus fire starter kit of tumble dryer lint impregnated with vaseline & birch bark in a waterproof container!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Currently on offer....

ok on offer

a simple cook system, myog meths burner (bake bean tin so very robust) & hexamine folding stove (no hexi sorry), fruitshoot bottle of meths, plus fire starter kit of tumble dryer lint impregnated with vaseline & birch bark in a waterproof container!

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Reaps72

Forager
Jul 20, 2011
West Yorkshire
ok on offer

Bump this & I'll look for an alternative for tomorrow!

Reaps72

Forager
Jul 20, 2011
West Yorkshire
Is it interactive...Does it have YKK zips and loops to fit into a 3 in 1 jacket.

I know it sounds picky, but i'm after a fleece to go into a 511 jacket.

Yes it zips into an outer shell, it came out of my old jacket, long since died! but no the loops, but I never had any issues without them!

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Thanks Reaps

Just mentioned this to my wife, and apparently, the kids are buying me a 511 fleece to go in the jacket as part of my xmas persent.

Thanks again

Phill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE