*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Reaps72

Forager
Jul 20, 2011
West Yorkshire
I've removed a few posts this morning, if anyone's got a beef with someone else can you take it to PM please

I hope I haven't caused a problem I was working away for a few days & not been hooked in to the web!

Thanks to barethrills for taking the bum bag, I was checking this morn to offer something else if needs be!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I hope I haven't caused a problem I was working away for a few days & not been hooked in to the web!

Thanks to barethrills for taking the bum bag, I was checking this morn to offer something else if needs be!

Not not at all, it was somebody else so don't worry

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
BUMP!

Thought there might be some interest in this for use with knife scales or, possibly, knapping :dunno:

... ... alternative item now offered up, please see post #6728 .

If this doesn't go within the working day I'll sort a replacement to prevent a serious
StallDrawing.jpg

(image nicked from Sketts, no connection ~ only fair to give credit)

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... If this doesn't go within the working day I'll sort a replacement ...

Okay, end of the working day ...

In place of the original offer, I'll offer up an Arktis pouch. Bought in the early to mid 90's but it hasn't seen that much use ~ pics were taken today ;) . By measuring various seams the rough dimensions are 9" tall x 3.75" wide x 4" front to back.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Okay, end of the working day ...

In place of the original offer, I'll offer up an Arktis pouch. Bought in the early to mid 90's but it hasn't seen that much use ~ pics were taken today ;) . By measuring various seams the rough dimensions are 9" tall x 3.75" wide x 4" front to back.

Oh go on then Phil, I'm sure I can make good use of that somehow

Cheers,

Stuart

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Gone to the shaggy fella of the Peaks :cool: . Bung us your details and I'll get it out in the post tomorrow.

Cheers for that Phil, I shall PM you immediately!!

I shall go and have a rummage around the house to see what I can find, but I doubt it'll be much, more likely than not it shall be tomorrow before I make an offer (inclement weather and a lack of lighting in the shed is my problem)

Cheers,

Stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE