*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Notebook Pouch FYI:
The main zipped compartment intended for the paper notepad can alternatively hold two large tobacco style tins without compromising the front expanding pocket and that's just big enough for a few essential items as well. eg: pocket knife, ferro rod, compass, cell-phone etc

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I will offer,

1 pair of button-on, 1½" elastic trouser braces, similar to these but in the green shade below. Tabs in natural veg. tan and hardware in solid brass. Tabs cut for buttons 4" apart. Complete with 6 buttons.

braces2_zps7jtuipw5.jpg

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Yes please Can I have the braces.
I have a gas canister stand, in packet, to offer. Will PM address and put up photo shortly

Last edited:

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
View attachment 42300View attachment 42301
attachment.php

attachment.php

These are photos of the gas can stand I have on offer. They are web photos as I can not find my cable to connect phone to PC but it is the same thing as on offer. There are two sets of catches for different size tins.
When folded it just sits in the "under dome" of a gas can, not flush but easy to pack.

Last edited:

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Yes please for the braces pm sent. I won't be home till later so will post something then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Ah just seen hammock man beat me to it. That's me not looking at the thread properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
If no one is interested then I will add an antler handled fire steel.

So on offer is a gas can holder and an antler handled fire steel.

Attachments

• steel1.jpg
    steel1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 32

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I will offer up a stove.

Its a Sigg Firejet. It's used but not much. It has all the bits but not the fuel bottle. It does have the pump attachment for the bottle.

The he stove works but I never got on with it particularly then ended up with others that I favoured more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE