*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 14, 2012
uk
ok sorry for stalling such a great thread once again :sulkoff:

but you may now choose either of these two bundles

Bundle 1:
the cordage as before
and a mayday signalling mirror
simalar to this but there's instructions for use on the back and the hole is in the corner http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/ultimate-survival-star-flash-signal-mirror-318-p.asp

Bundle 2:
paracord braclet as before it's plain orange and is about 6in long its pretty small so maybe for your child or if you have small wrists
un-opened 100ml bottle of 'nikwax skito stop'

i can post photo after about half 4

Mar 14, 2012
uk
ok sorry for stalling such a great thread once again :sulkoff:

but you may now choose either of these two bundles

Bundle 1:
the cordage as before
and a mayday signalling mirror
simalar to this but there's instructions for use on the back and the hole is in the corner http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/ultimate-survival-star-flash-signal-mirror-318-p.asp

Bundle 2:
paracord braclet as before it's plain orange and is about 6in long its pretty small so maybe for your child or if you have small wrists
un-opened 100ml bottle of 'nikwax skito stop'

i can post photo after about half 4

ok to try and get the thread moving again you may now choose ANY 2 items from the above list
eg: you could have signalling mirror and nikwax skito stop

Chearse Ed

P.S: for any one saying i always ask for photos and am very slow at posting them myself i dont do anything like that no more as i got told to chill out on the GIO by a mod so i dont bump it any more either

Mar 14, 2012
uk
sorry again for being a thread staller

i will offer the whole list i posted above so that is

the cordage
the 'nicwax skito stop'
the signalling mirror
and the paracord bracelet

Mar 14, 2012
uk
Don't fret over it fella, get some Kip....don't want yer yawning @ school an getting in trouble ;)

oh it dont matter as i got the week off its me bro hes telling me how bad of a thread staller i am :(

oh and ill throw in anything else i find with my offer so there may be one or two mystery things ;)

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
ill kick off with a pair of 3w LED torches. 1AA battery type

20130212_151945_zpscf241990.jpg

Mar 14, 2012
uk
I'm really sorry but it's been bugging me...

It's spelt "cheers" :)

cheers i knew im crap at english any way but i thought i knew how to spell one of my favourite words... maybe not then :( in any case according to google chrome both chearse and cheers is perfectly correct but it said spandit is spelt wrong :p
Not if you down wiv da kids Spandit lol

Ed ill take the signal mirror and skito stop buddy. Hang on to the rest. ill go have a dig :)

i agree with you on the spelling and i will get gifts off if you pm me your addy :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE