*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
PM sent.

Sorry I'm going to maybe stall the thread until tomorrow evening, when I get chance to go and have look in my man cave for my offerings.

As a stop gap and to keep the hounds at bay I can offer some slabs of horn or tips of horn like but not the ones in this picture:
2012-01-06.jpg

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Horn still on offer or this folding lock knife by Stanley.
e5ahuneg.jpg

Packet of tissues for scale unless you want them as well.
Also there is a small surprise going to be sent with what ever is chosen. Don't get your hopes up, just corporate edibles.

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
For starters then, before I go rooting, how about a few rat pack bits?
Tuna Rigatoni, Chicken Ariabatta, Peach Slices, Lemon Sponge pudding and maybe, just maybe, a couple of other rat pack 'bits' (But in no way will I be parting with oatmeal blocks 'cos I love 'em) :D

Sent from a (Samsung) Galaxy, far far away.

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Right, sorry for stalling the thread a little. A combination of overtime and my old man being taken to hospital kept me busy elsewhere. Anyhow, he's out now and fine, so time tk keep the vultures at bay :p
Still on offer are the Rat Pack bits,

OR a britiah army insulating flask holder and bandolier
u4a3uju6.jpg

2y8e5y2e.jpg

OR 1 of the following hydration packs (only 1 has a bladder, but it will be sent with whichever you chose)
yha2ada7.jpg

OR A good First Aid book
ady2uquq.jpg

Sent from a (Samsung) Galaxy, far far away.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Thats perfect mate! Just what iv been looking for..! :) And a few rat pack bits would be greatly appreciated too, thank you!!! :D

I feel kinda greedy asking for another item so soon so ill make sure i get something good up next!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Im sorry... im sorry... :surrender:lol

No worries about posting, take your time! :)

Ok, just to get things going before i go for a full search ill offer either,

A bag of copper rivets. I got the wrong ones like an idiot! Cost £8 too!!!

20130209_162851_zps91cfffa6.jpg

or an old silver Tamper for the pipe smokers out there..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE