The Flip MinoHD...Next Bushcraft camera?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
Well...The other day I received my Flip MinoHD video camera and I am shocked with the amazing quality of it,but I was just wondering what other peoples opinions are about it.

The camera is about the size of a small mobile phone and shoots 720p HD video...I think that this may be the perfect camera for the bush.

Here's a link for some sample footage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=xMRkJuUwIgA&sharing_token=hqmXLTeEBMy4tQQC0eu8cw==

Last edited:

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
I'd be careful about the waterproof case option. I have read quite a few reviews where folk have had it leak and damaged their cameras. In the UK I am sure that would be a case for compensation under the sale of goods act (not fit for purpose).

I do like the look of the cameras though.

Maybe if Mother Christmas is feeling generous...

Cheers,
Steve

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
I'd be careful about the waterproof case option. I have read quite a few reviews where folk have had it leak and damaged their cameras. In the UK I am sure that would be a case for compensation under the sale of goods act (not fit for purpose).

I do like the look of the cameras though.

Maybe if Mother Christmas is feeling generous...

Cheers,
Steve

Oh right I suppose a Zip-Loc bag might sort it out but definitely if you want to get one have a look on Amazon because that's where I got mine the cheapest!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE