The Commute

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I love this guys easy going nature and the way he looks at life and then approaches it - differently.

Reactions: Dogoak

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
A lovely idea.
He's right - talking time to walk those routes you often just drive can yield all sorts of adventures: mobile phones, scooters, dildos...
What's not to like?

I used to work in London. Because of where I live public transport was a non-idea - ironically it would take longer and be more expensive than driving. By God I came to hate that journey.
Then I worked within walking distance. Bliss. There was something truly liberating about walking to and from work and watching the traffic on a bad day. Felt free.
Now I work somewhere in between the two - an easy 15 minute drive that avoids traffic black spots.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
A lovely idea.
He's right - talking time to walk those routes you often just drive can yield all sorts of adventures: mobile phones, scooters, dildos...
What's not to like?

You had me " scooters ".....

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
A lovely idea.
What's not to like?

I used to work in London. Because of where I live public transport was a non-idea - ironically it would take longer and be more expensive than driving. By God I came to hate that journey.
Then I worked within walking distance. Bliss. There was something truly liberating about walking to and from work and watching the traffic on a bad day. Felt free.
Now I work somewhere in between the two - an easy 15 minute drive that avoids traffic black spots.

I really like Beau , not entirely sure why - maybe he is some sort of modern day ascetic.

I agree a walk through the parts one most don't normally walk through can yield a whole host of various and bemusing items.

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
I commute down the hallway of the house every day to get to work. Best commute I have ever had.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Never thought such an innocent innocuous post would cause such dialogue...

However , for clarification.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Winnet

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
C'mon you can't believe everything you see on the internet, for one thing he's walking on the wrong side of the road, so he isn't that clever, how long would it take him to walk 90k, 56.25miles, longer than the working day, so he must only work part time.
And he did it twice in 4 years, hardly call it a commute, an adventure yes, commute no.

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
C'mon you can't believe everything you see on the internet, for one thing he's walking on the wrong side of the road, so he isn't that clever, how long would it take him to walk 90k, 56.25miles, longer than the working day, so he must only work part time.
And he did it twice in 4 years, hardly call it a commute, an adventure yes, commute no.

Maybe try watching it whilst standing on your head. For a few hours.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
One forum...

So many bad comedians.... :)

Paul Hogan was never as funny as Beau.
If you doubt that please watch the natural comic genius of someone who thought it as a good idea to eat nothing but beans for 40 days

Reactions: SaraR

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Four Day Kayak paddle to work -for all you boaty types.

( Ooh - and should be pointed out if you enjoy this video alot of it was shot on Drones. :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: SaraR

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE