The clock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I had noticed that the clock seemed to be missing from the bottom of the pages,"All times are GMT +1. The time now is " was there but no actual time.Then I found it! It is there but seems to be the same colour as the background :confused: , hold left click and highlight were it should be, is this just on my PC? If not any chance of changing the colour?
Thanks.
Andy :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Goose said:
I had noticed that the clock seemed to be missing from the bottom of the pages,"All times are GMT +1. The time now is " was there but no actual time.Then I found it! It is there but seems to be the same colour as the background :confused: , hold left click and highlight were it should be, is this just on my PC? If not any chance of changing the colour?
Thanks.
Andy :)

It's not just your PC ;) - mine aswell :D
Don't you use the clock on your PC, on the bottom right? Didn't noticed that the clock went into stealth mode before you mentioned it ... :rolleyes: :eek:

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Good find guys, I think that can be easily fixed though.. just changing the colour on the stylesheet.

Someone needs to change this:

.time
{
color: #694600;
}

However it's the same one used that the very top under the :

"Welcome, Giancarlo.
You last visited: Yesterday at 23:48
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 150000000"

Might need to make a new class for it, time2?

cheers
Carlo

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Ahjno said:
It's not just your PC ;) - mine aswell :D
Don't you use the clock on your PC, on the bottom right? Didn't noticed that the clock went into stealth mode before you mentioned it ... :rolleyes: :eek:

Its not a problem just my pedantic side coming out!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE