The bushcraft cave?

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
The bushcraft cave site credit Andy Black with the creation of the strikers ~ and the link at the base of milius' posts is for Andy Black' etsy page :D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I see that makes some sense, except the 'local' blacksmith description ;)

Indeed ~ the local does make it sound like he should be 'reasonably' local to the business. Especially given that neither of the other descriptions of the other Artisans include 'local' ;-) I have no idea where milius is originally from or where he's lived in the past but perhaps, at one time, he was 'local' to them ;)

And yes, unless the regs have changed they are being a bit more than naughty! :eek: (though when I was operating an online business with no bricks and mortar shop it was a complete ache trying to explain to people who just turned up on spec that they couldn't come in and browse ... and there are sites out there which just grab online sellers home addresses and tout them as bricks and mortar/'real world' shop addresses ~ you're not contacted, let alone actually asked whether you want to opt in or out of their database :eek: . )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE