That surreal moment when SWMBO wants to join in...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Suprised no-one else has thought of the REAL reason why SWMBO want to join in, not because she loves the outdoors but because she's seen Bushcraft Betty and is on an assassination mission under the guise of loving bushcraft :lmao:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Welcome back Pete, good to hear you are on the mend.

Went the family camping route with my wife, got a shed full of glamping kit and I think its great. Embrace it, its wonderful to share the camping experience with your family and curl up with a loved one at night for a kiss, cuddle and perhaps more :)

nowt wrong with taking the mrs pete

lisa came with me on the fundamental course i did with woodlore, she loves camping in hammocks-cost me for a DD travel and under quilt mind- has been to rough close and brought shannon (mini SWMBO), has been out camping in all weather and seasons, is a dab hand at bannock and bubble up stew,takes part in all camp jobs, didn't bat an eyelid when i bought an out of print mears book, and a few other hard to get books come to mention it, and doesn't even complain when various bits of kit arrive even though she knows i have four very similar items
i'm a lucky man
although it does get expensive fitting out four folk for kit now but i have a good base so its just adding bits now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE