Thailand for the Winter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
Pink Sally and I are planning a trip from mid Jan to the end of Feb to Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand ( very few sex tourists in the Northern Borders, alot quieter ) spending most of the time in the hilltribe villages, working on some new skills.

Is any one else going to be in the CM area ? if you are, fancy a meet up and a meal ?

Rev G

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
Loi Krow Rd aint that bad compared to the Southern Sex Tourist hangouts.

CM will be used as a base, most for the time will be spent out of the city, Thung Deng, Seraphi ( get my traditional tatts done there, by local monk/friend)

Rev G

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I spent some time in hill villages near CM - great times!
Mind you I also got severe heat exhaustion and had to be hospitalised when I picked up a jungle bug of some sort....

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Loi Krow Rd aint that bad compared to the Southern Sex Tourist hangouts.

CM will be used as a base, most for the time will be spent out of the city, Thung Deng, Seraphi ( get my traditional tatts done there, by local monk/friend)

Rev G

If you say so:)

For a proper - ie genuine - Thai massage, try the women's prison. They are teaching thai massage to the inmates to help rehabilitate them, and the public are allowed to be used as guinea pigs for a mall fee.

carabao

Forager
Oct 16, 2011
hove
Used to work North of Chaing Mai, across the Mekong in Hoi Xai, ran the security detail on a Saphire mine. Very interesting times. Not too sound clever Chaing Mai is way quiter than sex tourist spots in the South, but was where the very first prostitutes imported by the Chinese were set up.
if you want a road trip and fancy a stay in Isaarn on the border of Laos at Nong Khai I have a small holding, with 17 rai of land to mess around on. Concrete house, main bedroom with en suite. Indoor kitchen, own well ( about 100m depth) only snag but isn't a problem Granny is there, but that's not a problem typical lovely old Thai, nothing ever phases her

ebt.

Nomad
Mar 20, 2012
Brighton, UK
theres a great eatery there.... aroons (i think), used by all the local taxi drivers. Amazing grub....albeit in grim surroundings (plastic everything and a toilets you need to levitate through).

Its my favourite city in thailand :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE