Terava Jakaripuukko 110 knife and custom Kydex sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Hi all,

I'm selling my recently purchased Terava Jakaripuukko 110 knife and the Kydex sheath I had made for it.
The knife is full tang, scandi ground, carbon steel with a super grippy rubber handle.
Total length 240mm, blade 110x26x4mm. The sheath features a fire steel loop and large Techlock clip.
It is an awesome knife and sheath but the whole package is a bit too heavy duty for me and I've opted for a lighter bushcraft knife.
The knife and sheath are as new except for a small rust mark on one bevel of the blade and some rubbing on the carbon blackened part of the blade from the Kydex. I'll send new pics to anyone whos interested.
I'm looking for £65 including signed for delivery.
Thanks for looking

Simon

Attachments

• TJP 1.jpg
    TJP 1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 60
  • TJP 2.jpg
    TJP 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 57
  • TJP 3.jpg
    TJP 3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 57
  • TJP 4.jpg
    TJP 4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Bargain for someone, nice sheath work mate.

I've both the 110 and 140 versions and tend toward the 140 because 4mm is quite heavy stock for the 110. The 110 is a beast of a knife though, I'd trust it above most other knives I have to get the job done while still remaining a firestick whittler. I'm by no means tempted to part with mine, but I get what you're saying. I don't think yours will sit around here for long ;)

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Bargain for someone, nice sheath work mate.

I've both the 110 and 140 versions and tend toward the 140 because 4mm is quite heavy stock for the 110. The 110 is a beast of a knife though, I'd trust it above most other knives I have to get the job done while still remaining a firestick whittler. I'm by no means tempted to part with mine, but I get what you're saying. I don't think yours will sit around here for long ;)

Hello mate sadly I didn't do the sheath but it is fantastic and I will be definitely be going back to the maker in the future.
I did fancy the 140 myself also but just felt it was too much for my needs right now.
As is the 110 I'm reluctant to part with it as it's so great but it's just going to
be gathering dust so what the hell! There'll always be other knives right! 😜

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE