tenttipi size

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nevetsjc80

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
buckinghamshire
Im interested in a Safir cp tenttipi but not sure what size to get. I cant find a picture of one with someone stood outside it for reference when i do find a pic its either the same pic for all the sizes or it does nt say. I thought the way i get an idea is i ve got the ray mears dvd althou not sure where, with the one when he's in it at christmas time as i can remember him making a wreath. Does anyone know what size that one is?

Last edited:

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
A 360 degree look around the tent then a look upwards. Varrie/Safir 9 CP - piccies on a family camping trip. no people but various items to help scale it. I hope this helps a bit anyway.

IMGP2000.jpg

IMGP2005.jpg

IMGP2011.jpg

IMGP2013.jpg

IMGP2014.jpg

IMGP2015.jpg

IMGP2016.jpg

IMGP2018.jpg

IMGP2017.jpg

Last edited:

nevetsjc80

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
buckinghamshire
excellent, i have a bisontelt tundra 8 which is 5m tall but its to big for what i want now i want to sell it and get a smaller one of those.

Thanks for your help thats given me a good idea of size maybe the safir 7 for me then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE