tentipi tapp varrie 7 & woodburning stove

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i have a tentipi tapp varrie 7 and a us army rectangle stove for sale both are slightly used but in undamaged condition the tent also has a groundsheet.iam selling only because i just have not got enough spare time at the momment to use this kit ,i am looking for £850 for both but these would nned to be picked up as the posting would be too much thank you

Nov 14, 2005
Northiam, East Sussex
Hi Gill, I have been after one of these for a while, but this close to christmas and what with lifes other hidden expenses its still out of my price range.

Would you consider splitting the items up?

Is it the canvas version?

Any chance of some pics of both the items, that will most definately help with your sale if you can show what a great piece of kit it is (though most people on here will already know I'm sure!) :)

Not sure where I'd get the money from, but I'd have the tent on its own for the right price if you don't get a buyer at your current asking price.

Feel free to drop me a pm.

Good luck with your sale.

Geoff

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I can put a 9 person Varrie up in under 10 minutes - including floor, tenstion straps etc...and get a fire going. My supportive wife...just stands and watches....

Sounds like an ideal routine there sir. I bet that saves so many arguments ;) I think I'll do that with my Bison lavvu :D

Good luck FR! I hope this brings you a step closer to your year out!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
at the moment i,m hoping to sell them both together and it is the canvas version,if anything changes i will let you know

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Sounds like an ideal routine there sir. I bet that saves so many arguments ;) I think I'll do that with my Bison lavvu :D

Good luck FR! I hope this brings you a step closer to your year out!

Thanks Littlebiglane. That's a big plus point for me.

Thanks for your wishes Matt. I'm starting to get things together now. Plenty of time I know but it pays to be organised.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE