tentipi safir 9

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I am putting up for sale a tentipi safir 9.
This tent was purchased new by me about 4-5 years ago and is in great used condition with no dammage repairs ect ect, this tent just does not get the use that it deserves anymore so is going up for sale .
I would like 800 pounds all in for this tent .

I will add photos at the end of the weekend when I get my camera back off the ex :rolleyes:

Thanks for looking

edit : some photos can be seen of the actual tent in this thread , which was the last time it got used, up to date photo will be added when I get the chance

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86729

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
sorry.....posted under wrong thread. :eek: need morning coffee.

Nice deal.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2014
Herts
Hi. Is this the light version and does it come with floor and stove? Where are you if I need to collect or see before buying? Thanks mate.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi mate , this is not the light version . It comes with the floor but not the stove . I live in the alps and postage is included in the price

Jan 19, 2015
kent
Hi Salad

I appreciate that this reply comes sometime after your original posting but is you Tentipi Safir 9 still for sale?

Best wishes,

Seanr

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE