Tentipi Eldfell Comfort 9 Stove

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
prodzoomimg8267.jpg

I got this for my Tentipi Safir 9 CP but so far it's only been fired up once in my back garden to give it a test and burn any chemicals off.

It generates an almost rude amount of heat and with a few reasonable lumps of wood and damped down it stayed warm for hours and hours.

The flat top makes cooking very convenient and all the chimney packs inside itsellf.

I got a cheap backpack with an external frame - chucked the bag part and used the frame to mount the stove to, once secured it wasn't too heavy. Something like this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/A-L-I-C-E-PAC...Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item53e5f13f88 would be ideal.

Obviously this size stove is for the 9-person tipi so the idea is that you have several people, one carrying the tipi, once the stove and everyone else carries the remaining gear.

It's not a lightweight titanium adventure race in comfort stove!

Taunton Leisure are selling "seconds" for £400 and by their description, it's pretty much exactly the condition of mine.

http://www.tauntonleisure.com/tentipi-eldfell-comfort-9-stove-seconds/p6955#tdesc_1

This is not the stainless version so it will pick up some surface rust but it's nothing to worry about unless you leave it out all year in the weather. Mine has been stored in the original box since purchase and is utterly sound.

I'm asking £325 and it would need to be collected from Harrow, North West London.

If you have any questions, please do ask away!

Cheers,
Joe

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Regarding the shipping, UKDave put me onto a website (www.parcel2go.com) and a rough quote indicates shipping will be £24 with Citylink so there you have it... the above price + £24 for shipping in the mainland UK.

Cheers,
Joe

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
you mean like in a house or static structure?

If so, I have no idea... the chimney is pretty good at getting all the smoke out the top but if it had to join a real chimney I don't know if it would work or if it would be safe. I'd err on the side of caution and say it would not be suitable for that.

Besides, there are loads of good ones for indoors that are far cheaper than a packable one like this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE