Tent with a view, Llynn Gwynant

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

delta1

Jun 26, 2009
On A Mountain
Fantastic! Great shots. I've driven past that site many times (on the way to the FC site at Beddgelert) and it has always looked inviting - didn't realise they let you have a fire - I'll have to give it a go. Do you need permission to canoe on Llyn Gwynant?

No Permisson required. As far as im aware. (local see).

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
Wow great to see those pics, I used to go there with my dad every year when I was a kid, when it was just a few fields, you could have a fire for free, you were allowed to collect firewood, pretty much do whatever you wanted. No one really seemed to know about it either, just the hardcore outdoor types.
It seems a lot more commercial now, last time I was there was about 2002 with my gf at the time. And it seemed like you had to pay for everything
Beautiful place though, I used to swim in the river next to the footbridge. Amazingly clear water, you cold see the fish swimming about. Many happy memories of that place.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE