Tea and Coffee

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ganstey

Settler
I'll be offline for a week and a bit as from tomorrow PM, but I'm still interested in this.

As I don't have milk/whitener or sugar, but occasionally go bimbling with a friend who takes both, I'd be looking for a combination heavy on the tea & coffee, and light on the whitener & sugar.

BTW, how are these packaged up? - Do they come as a pack of, say (5x coffee + 5x whitener + 5x sugar), or are the ingredients packaged separately (so to get 5x cups of sweet, white, coffee you'd have to buy 3 separate packs?)

G

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Sorry this has'nt gone quicker, my friend is on holiday so when he get's back I will be able to firm things up.
Ganstey they will come in one foil sealed pack with the coffe, tea etc all in it so you just buy one pack for a overnight camp.
People have been asking for a just tea or coffe option, I will have a word with him about it, our initiall idea was for just one pack with a mix of bolth but I will see what he says.
As soon as he's back I will let you know more detail.
Thanks, Russ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE