Tatonka pyramid tarp Alternative

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
Can someone provide me with an altern Tatonka Pyramid Tarp?
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29389

They were an amazing price and now no longer made. I have looked at designs from

Trouble is there are all VERY expensive when compared to the Tatonka Pyramid price of about £100.

Questions

• Is there something out there to use an alternative?
  • If this is something people want, could we get DD or someone to make us a batch?
Cheers in advance for input

Mike

Last edited:

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Have you had a look at John Kellys Tarps. He was very helpful when I was looking for a bigger one ( aren't we all??) :mexwave: Probably his threads on SOTP would be helpful too.
atb
G

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
I would be very interested in this! Would have to be no heavier than the Golite tipi (800g), preferably lighter.

Well I email Nick about this and he said that he has actually thought of doing this before himself.

At present though he couldn't me a 1 off as he has too many requests for bespoke orders.

I relied and asked about a group buy from here and what sort of numbers are we looking at?

In the mean time, I see the Go-lite Shangri La 3 is now on sale in a lot of places (stock clearing for 2009) - might be worth waiting til next year and see what the 2010 model is like.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE