Tarp grip clips (the US ones)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gailainne

Life Member
Like I said in another post I was looking for a way of making temporary connections on my tarp, or joining tarps together, and found this site, http://shelter-systems.com/gripclips/tarp-tents.html

At the moment I'm gauging interest, I have over the last year or so (doesn’t time fly) benefited from group buys, so thought I'd offer this one.

I emailed them and have had a reply from Eleanor, shipping 100 general purpose Grip clips to me, works out at $165 so £88 approx, add to that import duty, vat and £8 handling.

I thought multiples of 4, or 25 sets, might be easiest? At the moment including postage, packing and paypal I'm thinking it would work out at around £6 for 4.

I'll stick this up on Sotp, BES and BB as well.

Hmm cant find a group buy section on sotp, can someone post a link in the members classified ?

Stephen

Gailainne

Life Member
Ok between here and British Blades there seems to be enough interest so I have ordered 100 as I said earlier I will break them up and post them in multiples of 4, so please order them that way.

Modify or remove/added yourself to the list and repost.

Oops, sorry forgot to add about payment etc, If its okay with everyone I'll wait till they arrive, then I should be able to get a deffinate cost to you, but no more than originally quoted, and hopefully less, I'll then get everyone to Pm me and we'll sort out paypal and addresses etc.

Regards

Stephen

So far;

webbie x1 set of 4
godfather x2 set of 4
RussT x3 set of 4
The Cumbrian x 2 set of 4

Gailainne

Life Member
Thats all 25 sets spoken for, if everyone who answered takes up the offer.

webbie x1 set of 4
godfather x2 set of 4
RussT x3 set of 4
The Cumbrian x 2 set of 4
se160269 x4 set of 4

I'll send out Pm's to everyone this morning.

Stephen

Gailainne

Life Member
Guys, I'd appreciate it if you could le me know if you recieved them.

webbie x1 set of 4, webbie if you dont want these please let me know.
godfather x2 set of 4 paid
RussT x3 set of 4 paid recieved
The Cumbrian x 2 set of 4 paid
se160269 x4 set of 4 paid recieved

Regards

Stephen.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE