tamarack

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Deleted last tamarack newsletter by accident, does anyone remember the latest discount code that's valid, I need to replace some kit that's at the bottom of loch doon after capsicing my canoe and not lashing some of my kit down. Good news was my alcohol floated, so it wasn't a total disaster.

Col

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Not your Duluth gear was it mate ? :yikes:

There's 10% off everything at the moment, for an extra 5% you'd need to be a BCUK full member :p

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Afraid so mate, the bob destrude saw in duluth canvas bag sleeps with the fishes. Manservant refused to go after it, you just can't get a good servant now days, lol.

Col...

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Ooo nasty, sorry to hear that bud

How did you manage to capsize on a flat water loch then ? Must have been getting in or out of the boat ?

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Yeah we had just got in and we were maybe 20 or 30metres out and we were just turning into the on coming waves and wind and I guess we must have been leaning to the side to much, it certainly wasn't anything to do with the bottle of jack we had drunk the night before. This happened last saturday when it certainly gave big tony (peterlee paddler) a right good laugh.

Col...

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Well that's whit ye get fur no invitin' me.:lmao:

Sorry to hear that you spilled though neebs.

I was at L Doon on the Friday,Gumbob had his new Harris Hawk out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE