Take Down Tomahawk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Morning All,

So having confirmed today that sapling number 4 is on his or her way it is time to clear some space in the house and add some funds to the needed for the nursery bank! With this in mind I am going to be selling anything which has not seen woods time or truck time in the last 6 months, or has been replaced with something else.

Up for sale here then is my Take Down Tomahawk bought from Biker on here a couple of years ago.

It has a 1kg head with a 11cm cutting edge, and a square hammer to the rear. The shaft is 46cm or 18 inches long. It has hand minor use splitting wood at home and at camps, but my favourite axe is still my GB Scandinavian Forest Axe, and now that I use a pack which doesn't need me to take down my axe time for this fella to find a new home.

I'm looking for £27 posted via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, it is heavy. Payment via paypal or bank transfer. Pics of the item below.

2013-01-01 11.43.58.jpg 2013-01-01 11.45.19.jpg 2013-01-01 11.45.41.jpg 2013-01-01 11.45.55.jpg

Many Thanks

Rich

NOW SOLD AND FUNDS RECEIVED

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE