"Tactical" Dome Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Hi Guys - I have for sale a brand new Wechsel Conqueror XV Dome tent.
These are usually only available to special forces and not the general public. The fly has some secret anti infra red coating that disguises this tent from passing aircraft, night sights etc.
Basically it is a 2 or 3 man "bomb proof" 4 season dome tent. Twin doors, so easy access for 2 people. Its dark inside, so good to get your head down in, if its sunny.
4 pole geodesic construction. All aluminium poles. No-see-um bug doors so suitable for the Scottish midge ! Inner and bug door roll down to the floor and toggle away. This gives the best vent options IMHO. Tags on the ceiling for hanging a washing line or storage net. Goes up inner first, then orientate the fly using the red clip. Decent thick groundsheet (unlike alot of modern tents)
This is very well made tent form a quality German manufacturer. It is a heavy build, so not really a backpacker, more base camp or expedition, maybe covert ops or poaching mission ?:D Build quality and design are very much along the lines of my Terra Novas. Its very robust, I'd have no worries sleeping in this on a mountainside in a blizzard !
Price £200 delivered.
Cheers
Rich
075_640x480.jpg071_640x480.jpg073_360x480.jpg

072_640x480.jpg074_360x480.jpg078_640x480.jpg

A bit more detail and sizing :http://military-tents.com/conqueror_d.htm

Brand new only been out of the bag for these photos.

Attachments

• conqueror_tz_gross_3.jpg
    conqueror_tz_gross_3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 71

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Well according to my digi scales it weighs in at 5.06 Kg.
As i said it not really a backpacker model, but if your after a sturdy tent that gonna last this is your baby.

Cheers
Rich

Edcraft

Forager
Apr 17, 2012
Liverpool
My current tent is 2.5kg. Usually when I go hiking I carry about 19 - 20kg in total, so another 2.5kg isn't that bad if it does what it says on the tin. Have to have a think about it. Don't reserve it for me or anything, but I might be interested if I can juggle some monies. Bit skint at the moment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE