Tactical BBQ apron!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
yeah but is it made from "modern material"? after a recent thread if that's so, you get near an open flame your
bound to go up like a bloody distress flare!

No it says 100% cotton (though I doubt the webbing is) but a spray with flame retardant will see you right. Just think tactical BBQing, there'll be films made about it like "Blackpudding Down", "A Bratwurst Too Far", "Saving Private Braai-ing", "Enemy at the Grates"...

Niels want's one for Tactical Gourmeting as they do in Zeeland.

I think if we get BBUK merchandise these should be available with the logo!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hmmm, the way the threads are running with clothing at the moment I'll maybe go all Gok and predict this years Moots must have outfit. The trad crafter this year will stride through into the clearing in a pair if high leg Meindls with his wax Fjallraven trews nicely tucked and blousoned into them, on his gnarly torso he'll be sporting an autumn colour Bison bush shirt, topped off with a stained Tilley hat.

For evening wear he's gonna lighten up and go slinky with convertible Teva sandals to let those tootsies breath, following those hairy pins up to a tactical kilt in forest green (older heavier 'crafters will be sporting shorts made from German army flecktarn combats). That GB axe swinging body will be drapped a "paddle faster, I hear banjos" or a Bushcraft Betty (TM) T-shirt - with optional egg stains down the front - layered with the seasons must have Tactical Apron accessorised with a Fenna in each top pocket, and a manbag/bug out pack nonchalantly hung from the left shoulder. Tune in latter to see how were going to jazz this ensemble up with shiny accessories !!! You go Bush-friends...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It's Gok back to accessorise you bush babies for the MOOT!.

First up to go with that TAC apron here's a defensive hydration implement LINK, for something to wash down with that bludgeoning bling here's the ultimate 'crafter snack LINK, to light the way to that evening rendezvous at naughty corner there's this illuminating gadget LINK which allows you to drink and see the light at the same time. And finally for Niels there are these bad boys LINK so that he can carry extra fritessaus and Joppiesaus.
Bye fashion fans...

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I like this:

11cd_tactical_bbq_apron_swat.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE