Swiss Army Knife with woodsaw and scissors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Hi all,

I'm after a UK legal Swiss Army Knife with both woodsaw and scissors. Something like a Huntsman, Fieldmaster, Ranger, Handyman, or the Wenger equivelent.

To offer I have the following;

Alox Soldier - unused, as new condition (no box) with 'Final Production Run 1 of 5000 U.S.A' etched onto the main blade, and '08 stamped on the reverse.

100_0085.jpg

Locking 'Rucksack' with; Large locking blade, woodsaw, caplifter with large screwdriver, can opener with small screwdriver, reamer/awl, corkscrew, tweezers and toothpick.

The knife is used and has small scratches on the blade, but nothing you wouldn't expect from a user. I will also provide a leather belt pouch which it fits snugly in.

100_0082.jpg

I also have a Muela 6 inch fixed blade combat knife which seems destined for the 'gift-it-on' thread, if anyone would consider that for a swap too. It's a good solid knife (unused) ,with a tough sheath but is not my cup of tea.

100_0032.jpg

Cheers, Magentus

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Hi all,

I'm after a UK legal Swiss Army Knife with both woodsaw and scissors. Something like a Huntsman, Fieldmaster, Ranger, Handyman, or the Wenger equivelent.

To offer I have the following;

Alox Soldier - unused, as new condition (no box) with 'Final Production Run 1 of 5000 U.S.A' etched onto the main blade, and '08 stamped on the reverse.

100_0085.jpg

Locking 'Rucksack' with; Large locking blade, woodsaw, caplifter with large screwdriver, can opener with small screwdriver, reamer/awl, corkscrew, tweezers and toothpick.

The knife is used and has small scratches on the blade, but nothing you wouldn't expect from a user. I will also provide a leather belt pouch which it fits snugly in.

100_0082.jpg

I also have a Muela 6 inch fixed blade combat knife which seems destined for the 'gift-it-on' thread, if anyone would consider that for a swap too. It's a good solid knife (unused) ,with a tough sheath but is not my cup of tea.

100_0032.jpg

Cheers, Magentus

I have SAK with Scissors and saw would excahnge for the wenger. Good condition been used with some slight scratches on handle

Regards

Roger

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE