Swedteam Ullfrotte/Woolpower Baselayer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mahomasy

Aug 13, 2013
Sweden
Anyone try this gear? Just seen a set on sale and couldn't stop myself buying. Have heard good things about Ullfrotte in general but nothing about their stuff for Swedteam. Hope I chose wisely :)
Seems a reasonable price compared to other sets I've seen, works out about 40gbp
http://www.outdoorexperten.se/p-12219-swedteam-understll-ullfrott-set.aspx

Cheers,

Edit: just copped it has nought to do with the brand Ullfrotte, this just translating as terry cloth! Ah well still looks like some decent undergarments to keep me toasty!

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I have a lot of woolpower ulfrotte and rate it amongst my best gear. The Swedteam has a higher synthetic content at 50% but should still do a good job. Thats a great price too

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have a lot of Woolpower clothes and really rate them, not seen this collaboration with Swedteam before though.

Have they just rebadged it for Swedteam?

Mahomasy

Aug 13, 2013
Sweden
Yeah think I jumped the gun there. Should have sussed the lower case ullfrotte might not be a brand name. Not being a native speaker I just assumed it was. Still looking forward to checking these out.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Isn't ullfrotte just a generic term for how the seams are stitched ?

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE