Swedish army gas mask Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
As the title says, im on the look out for a Swedish Army Gas Mask bag with the brown leather bottom! Lots of bits to trade :)

Last edited:

Oblio13

Settler
Sep 24, 2008
New Hampshire
oblio13.blogspot.com
I wish I'd bought some when they were readily available, too. I have one in rather rough condition, but it's still a nice bag. I use it as a "possibles bag" for my muzzleloader. My hunting buddies want one, and all three of my daughters want it for a purse.

Last edited:

Granite Head

Nomad
Aug 16, 2011
Dublin Mountains
I have some of the grey leather versions if you are interested.

Edit: sorry just saw your opening post "brown leather bottom", still out there if you are interested.

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
thanks mate. iv also got another member sending me a picture today but either way ill get back to you and let ya know :)

cheers

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Grey leather??
Is it the same sort of bag as the one with the brown leather or a different one all together?
Please post the picture here, too!

Granite Head

Nomad
Aug 16, 2011
Dublin Mountains
Hi Matt,
pics as requested. Not sure how the colour comes out your end. The leather is dark almost a muddy brown, the canvas is a weathered olive/brown. I use one to carry my SAVS (in picture).

Rgds,
A

SwedishGasMaskBagsBottom.jpg

SwedishGasMaskBagsTop.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE