Sweden trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D

can you tell that we're just a little bit excited?

We are going to be staying in a holiday cabin near Ljungdalen ( 62°51'18.93"N, 12°47'15.71"E) for two weeks at the end of June. I have numerous questions that I hope some of you can answer.

1. What sort of weather can we expect at that time of year. (it is about 640 metres above sea level)?

2. Are there any wild animals that we should be wary of (Bears,Wolves etc..)?

3. I know that I need to buy a fishing permit while I am there, but do I have to have any other license?

There are more questions to come but I can't quite remember them at the moment :cool:

If anyone has been to this area before we would love to hear some opinions and experiences.

Thanks in advance

A very excited Mr and Mrs Bisamratte

tanto

May 29, 2005
Sweden
Bisamratte said:
We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D We're going to Sweden :D

can you tell that we're just a little bit excited?

We are going to be staying in a holiday cabin near Ljungdalen ( 62°51'18.93"N, 12°47'15.71"E) for two weeks at the end of June. I have numerous questions that I hope some of you can answer.

1. What sort of weather can we expect at that time of year. (it is about 640 metres above sea level)?

Contact the people you rent the cabin from and ask is my best answer, sorry.

2. Are there any wild animals that we should be wary of (Bears,Wolves etc..)?

Dont worry about wolves. They are few and dont attack humans. Bears have attacked in a few instances. Cant find any good pages on how to act if you make contact with one. Dont run, make noises and walk back slowly the way you came from is about what i can remember ATM. Mosquitos are a pain in the behind. You can buy repellent in local gas stations or shops. The MYGGA roll-on works for me.

3. I know that I need to buy a fishing permit while I am there, but do I have to have any other license?

Read up on the "right of public access"-act/Allemansrätten.

Erläuterungen zum schwedischen Allemansrätt (PDF Format)

There are more questions to come but I can't quite remember them at the moment :cool:

If anyone has been to this area before we would love to hear some opinions and experiences.

Thanks in advance

A very excited Mr and Mrs Bisamratte

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE