Swazi Wapiti Coat (Large)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Hey all,

It's been too long since using my lovely Swazi coat so I have decided I no longer need it. I have some very light weight waterproofs that get stuffed in my pack and the swazi, while being utterly bomb proof, isn't the packing sort of coat.

I purchased this from a Swazi shop in NZ and it's been out about 3 times... It was made proudly by Rose. This is a Large size and they do mean large... I'm about 5'10" and 15.5 stone and it easily will go over full winter insulating layers so it's perfect and roomy for warm wet and if you want a few fleeces or a swannie under it it's also perfect for winter use.

I have checked it all over and found a tiny spot where a spark has landed on it... the mark is under a pin head in size... probably 0.5mm dia and has 100% not penetrated the goretex... I actually missed it the first time I checked the jacket over.

While it's not seen on the telly, I think it's way way better than the Tahr because you don't have to try and pull the thing over your head which would be a royal pain... it's also easier to vent when it's hot and raining.

Anyway... This is it:

6736_md.png

I know it's used but it really is damn near pristine so I'm selling it for £210 included UK special delivery postage. please PM me or e-mail joe@lightningstorm.co.uk if you're interested.

Cheers,

Joe

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Very difficult to get in the UK these now..

Tamarak have finished stocking the Swazi range since the exchange rate got a little high..

If I remember correctly to order one now from Swazi direct would cost around £350..

So this is a steal.. ;)

And yes they are far mor versitile than the Tahr.. I love mine.. Bomb proof..:cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE