Sold SWAZI KAGOULE, R EVANS BUSHTOOL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Up again to clear my wardrobe a SWAZI KAGOULE size L. Worn occasionally and cleaned iaw instructions. Slight wear on hip. £150

IMG_9079.JPG

IMG_9080.JPG

IMG_9081.JPG

R Evans Bushtool. This is a catch and release. Looks unused and hasn't been by me. Some small gaps in scale, Rob did offer to sort it previously. SOLD
IMG_9850 3.JPG

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
They're at the back of the scales I couldn't get a photograph that actually showed them. I contacted Rob who recommended filling them with epoxy or sending it back to him to sort and pay for postage.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
The sale was completed with no drama. @SCOMAN says what he does and does what he says. The RJ Evans knife arrived in perfect order. Thank you for the great bit of kit.

~jtk
Savannah, GA
Excellent news, and good to know this knife has crossed the shores to the USA. We Brits buy so many of yours.

@SCOMAN, no rules against it, but you removed the price. Any chance of a reveal? It is a handy way for others to price similar items, and to gauge a makers reputation. In this case, as we know, Rob makes a superb knife. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE