Swap Woodloreshirt! WTD: lappland trousers,swaandri ranger shirt, ridgeline smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Hi guys
Picked up 2 of these woodlore "woodsman" shirts/smocks recently through a trade but only need one! Sized xl im a 44" chest and it fits me nicely with a bit of room.
The shirt seems very well made with stud buttons on the front and sleaves. Mint condition .

what was said in the thread i bought them from:

"These were part of Woodlore's attempt to launch a new range of ultra hard wearing clothing and originally sold for £95, they got some stick for the high price and some folks erroneously suggested that they were re-badged Orvis shirts, they are not, these were made in the UK to exacting standards and are very tough indeed.

Double stitched throughout
Two 6x7 inch breast pockets
Inside pocket loops to secure small items
Double fabric yoke"

Im after:

Swaandri ranger shirt in large
Swaandri hooded bushirt
Ridgeline monsoon smock in xl
Pinewood lappland extreme trousers 36"

Obviously in a similar good condition OR something similar to any of the above. Some pics below-the colour is difficult to capture right..

he2yhy9y.jpg

3ybegepe.jpg

ve7esa7a.jpg

Any questions or offers please pm :D

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hello there, I have a swannie in green size large which has had roughly 3 inches of the bottom taken up for a bungee cord if ure interested.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi
I have a Ranger Shirt in Grey/Blue Check
It is a version that buttons all the way up like a normal shirt
swanndri.jpg

13870495490450 (2).jpg

Last edited:

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
thanks for all the pm's-still not found quite what im after :-(

been advised to look for a monsoon smock in medium as they come up quite large-dont know if this makes a difference??

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Get a size up not go down a size. I've the smock, & take an xl so got the xxl, but I've also got the coat version(mk 1)and because of the style difference I was able to wear that in xl.

Rob

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Cheers for that! Ive heard different things off each person ive spoken to! Im a 42" chest and was speaking to a chap yesterday who said the medium was big and hes a 44"????

Last edited:

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Andy
Sizes do seem to be on the big size with swanndri
The best thing to do is measure a shirt you have that fits the way you want
Measure it armpit to armpit and armpit to cuff
That way you can get someone to measure a shirt you are considering the same way
Chas ;)

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Last bump guys before shes off to the land of the wardrobe or ebay.....any makers out there want to make an offer for a trade im more than interested. ..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE