Citizen Men's Eco-Drive BM8180-03E

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Got this about 6 weeks ago from Argos for £80. I have since purchased something else so I no longer wear it and it's no good in the drawer .

• Solar-powered
  • 37mm case
  • WR 100m

Please see an in-depth review here on Watchuseek (not mine)

There is some light 'brushing' scratching at the top of the case on the polished stainless steel.

I currently have an 18mm black zulu strap on it but it's just a cheap one and you may well wish to swap it for something more substantial.

UK only. Paypal only. Free shipping.

£55

LOT OF IMAGES HERE

IMAG3496 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Great watch! I've worn one daily for at least the last 10 years - working on site, swimming with it on, camping and gardening, and it's still going strong. Can't recommend it highly enough and that's a good price.

It's solar powered and in the decade I've owned it it's kept brilliant time.

Good luck with the sale.

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Great watch! I've worn one daily for at least the last 10 years - working on site, swimming with it on, camping and gardening, and it's still going strong. Can't recommend it highly enough and that's a good price.

It's solar powered and in the decade I've owned it it's kept brilliant time.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Magentus. I bought it after reading lots of reviews similar to your own :)

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
Do you have the original strap and do the hands glow in the night? If yes to both I will take it. S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Do you have the original strap and do the hands glow in the night? If yes to both I will take it. S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apologies, I just moved house and the original strap got lost in the move. Yes, the hands are luminescent! Is one of of two good enough?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE