Swap: CO2 Powered Rifle

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I have a QB78 CO2 rifle that we have used in the garden for plinking, it's in good general order and is a fun rifle to use for a bit of garden shooting, I also have a TR Robb http://www.trobb.f9.co.uk/ tuning kit, trigger tuning kit and DVD so you can upgrade the gun if you wanted to so it's more powerfull (Professional Tuning Kit, includes new valve, springs, replacement 'o' rings etc), I will also include half a dozen or so CO2 cartridges (basically whatever i have left)

Dsc00205.jpg

Bi Pod & Scope pictured NOT included, silencer included (i think i know where it is), if i cant locate it, i'll send it on later at my cost.

As the two boys are getting into shooting in a big way now and as we have a permission at the bottom of the garden, im looking to swap all of the above for a good break barrel/underlever rifle in .22, but am equally happy to take .177, the QB78 i believe retails for £120.000 and the Tuning Kit from TR Robb is £55.00, if at all possible id like to swap with someone fairly local to me as i dont like sending stuff like this in the post.

Thanks for having a read

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Withdrawn, decided to keep it for the time being for plinking duties

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE